1. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTONS OR SIGNS OF COVID-19 OR ANY OTHER ILLNESS.
2. Our parking lot is large, please space your trailers a safe distance from each other. We encourage everyone to stay by their trailers when not competing.
3. Preregistration is encouraged; this will help keep the area around the announcer's stand clear. The web-site has the waiver to down load and send in with copies of your coggins. You can either mail this info or email me the forms @firstname.lastname@example.org. if you want to mail your dues at this time I will hold the check until you participate at a show otherwise you can bring it to the show. Dues remained the same $40.00 for family and $25.00 for singles.
4. Please refrain from entering the Announcer's Stand unless given permission.
5. No concessions or potluck will be provided. Food will be eaten at your trailers. If you do not want to bring your own lunch there are several places in town to order food and pick up.
6. Please keep the area by the entrance gate clear for those entering the area. When they have finished and left the arena the next group may enter. Remember to keep 6 ft social distance between you.
7, Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available by the Announcer's Stand.
8, FACE MASKS are recommended. You may wear them while competing.
9. Patterns will be posted on the Announcer's Stand as before. Social distance by keeping 6 ft from others when viewing them. If possible I will email them ahead of time to everyone.
10. No spectators are to sit in the stands unless watching a specific exhibitor ride and then leave when they are finished.
11. No bathrooms will be available.
Please remember that all these rules are for everyone's safety. It is a privilege to be able to show. If we are all thoughtful and diligent these rules will keep the spread of COVID down.
RED RIVER VALLEY SADDLE CLUB
COVID-19 POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Red River Valley Saddle Club